03 March 2014

Get to Know Me Tag

I came across this tag one day, unfortunately, I can't remember where I found it now, but hopefully it will give all you lovely readers a little insight about me. Enjoy!

1. Do you have a middle name?
I do! It's 'May' after Brian May of Queen, according to my Dad.

2. What was your favorite subject in school?
I used to really enjoy science classes because I had awesome teachers.

3. What's your favorite drink?
I drink more water or cordial than anything else but every now and then I have hot chocolate, the proper kind with all the cream and marshmallows and that's definitely my favourite of all.

4. What's your favorite song at the moment?
Ooh. I have a lot of favourite songs but one I play most often at the moment is I Just Want You by Ozzy Osbourne.

5. What would you name your children?
If I have a girl, I really like Matilda or Melody, and if I have a boy, which I really hope I do, it's always been Tobias. ♥

6. Do you participate in any sports?
Not really, I'm not that into sport.

7. What's your favorite book?
I have too many favourite books! :(

8. What's your favorite color?
Pink, purple, red and green. Psh, as though I was going to pick just one...

9. What's your favorite animal?
Hamsters, snails, cats, dogs, rats... I like a lot of animals, okay?

10. What's your favorite perfume?
Naughty Alice by Vivienne Westwood, and every single Britney perfume.

11. What's your favorite holiday?
Halloween!

12. Have you graduated from High School?
Yes, in 2009.

13. Have you been out of the country?
Twice out of the UK, lots of times to Scotland, a few to Wales...

14. Do you speak any other languages?
I took French in high school but I failed. I really want to learn German.

15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, a younger brother, Benjamin who's 7.

16. What's your favorite store?
Primark.

17. What's your favorite restaurant?
Um, I don't know to be honest! There is a local Italian in my town called Nino's and it is just so good. It's an independent company though, not a chain.

18. Do you like school?
Yes, I love to learn.

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
I LOVE oxlisalouxo! Her videos are awesome and she is just a really sweet girl who I've become good friends with. ♥

20. What's your favorite movie?
Matilda. I've watched it 428432784237842 times and I would still watch it again. I know it word for word.

21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
The Big Bang Theory is my ultimate favourite but I also like Miranda, Supernatural, Sabrina... I usually just wait for box sets, I rarely watch 'live' TV when it's broadcast.

22. PC or Mac?
I'm a PC user but since using a Mac at university, I'd absolutely love a desktop one.

23. What phone do you have?
A white iPhone 4. I love it. :)

24. How tall are you?
I'm 5ft 3" and I'd love to be a few inches taller.

25. Any pets?
I have a pet hamster, Salem and tonnes of snails!

I tag everyone reading this post right now to do the Get to Know Me Tag, and, as always, please leave the links to your post in the comments if you do so I can read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment