27 February 2014

In the Summer time when the Weather is Hot...

The title of this post is very misleading, because here in the U.K. it is definitely not summertime, and the weather is far from hot, BUT, my family are in cahoots about going on holiday this year (I hear Salou is at the top of the list), so planning my summer wardrobe in advance is surely the most logical thing to do. (N.B. 'Planning in advance' should be taken to mean 'torturing oneself with pretty clothes I cannot afford to purchase until April'). Either way, I love making lists (and I wanted to try out Polyvore) so here goes!

Polyvore

01. Kelly Brook Navy and White Polka Dot Frill Swimsuit, £24.99, New Look, I am adverse to wearing a bikini, so all-in-one it is. This one is just so cute, I love the little frill at the bottom.
02. Embellished Wayfarer Sunglasses, £18.00, Lipsy London, I just love these, oversized sunnies are the way forward.
03. Floral Sunnies Case (also available in Purple), £8.00, Topshop, ... and of course, I need an adorable case to keep my sunglasses in when I'm not wearing them (and also somewhere safe for my glasses when I'm wearing my sunnies!)
04. Pink Gem Stone Embellished Flatform Sandals (also available in Black), £50.00, River Island, I literally cannot remember the last time I owned a pair of sandals (I haven't been abroad since I was 9 years old, and the U.K seldom has 'sandal weather') but these 'flatforms' are so adorable and girly, and they also come in black!
05. Leopard Print Maxi Dress, £14.00, George at Asda, I never usually wear maxi dresses because I'm so little, they drown my tiny 5'2" frame, but they are a holiday staple, and I adore the pattern of this one (leopard print FOR THE WIN!) so I'm going to try it.
06. Heart Print Rucksack, £10.00, George at Asda, I'm loving the heart print pattern on this backpack, it's perfect for keeping all my stuff in for going to the beach, and it zips up for added safety. Perfect.

Will you be going on holiday this year? Have you already started planning your summer wardrobe?

No comments:

Post a Comment